Tired of foot pain? Did you know that improper foot biomechanics can cause knee and lower back pain?
A very important aspect of foot biomechanics is the angle your foot hits the ground. Improper foot strike can radiate pain into the foot, knee and low back. The correction of this problem is custom made orthotics.
Our orthotics are the best in the market. Made from carbon fiber our orthotics are semi rigid giving you excellent shock absorption upon heel strike. Athletes are especially prone to foot pain. Cumulative trauma to the feet exacerbates even the smallest foot abnormality.
The following test can help u determine if orthotics are right for you:
IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS IS YES, SEE SHERMAN SPORTS INJURY CENTER FOR A FULL FOOT EXAMINATION AND CUSTOM ORTHOTICS.
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport?
- Are you age 40 or over?
- Have you had a prior injury to your knee, back or neck?
- Do your shoes wear unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking or running?
- If one of your legs shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock-knees or bow legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)
- Do your feet toe our when walking?
- Do you have frequent ankle sprains?
- Do your feet hurt during exercise?
ORTHOTICS HELP THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
ORTHOTICS PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Low back pain
- Functional short leg
- Spinal instability
- Sacro Illiac Lesions
- Rotation of pelvis
- Chondromalcia Patellae
- Collateral ugament injury
- Knee pain
- Ankle inversion
- Eversion sprain
- Excessive Pronation
- Arch pain
- Stress fracture
- Plantar Fascitis
- Calcanea heel spurs
- Achilles tendinitis
- Plantar neuroma
- CREATE SYMMETRICAL FOUNDATION
- PROVIDE HEEL STRIKE SHOCK ABSORPTION
- INHIBIT REPETITIVE STRESS UP THE KINETIC CHAIN
- ENHANCE NEURO-MUSCULAR REDUCTION